RE: A Modest Proposal (was RE: Binding)

hmmm.  There are currently TAG elections underway for 3 of the 9 positions.
Perhaps companies should think about this particular debate when voting for
TAG members.  I think it completely reasonable to ask the current TAG
candidates what their respective position on this and other issues are, and
to vote accordingly.

Cheers,
Dave