RE: Useful article on WS Choreography

Mike:

Interesting article indeed... There is also another article from Prof.
Wil van der Aalst of the Eindhoven University of Technology:

W.M.P. van der Aalst "Don't go with the flow: Web services composition
standards exposed. Web Services - Been there done that?, Trends &
Controversies", Jan/Feb 2003 issue of IEEE Intelligent Systems (to
appear)

In this article Wil does a "pattern" analysis of the different
choreography standards.

I have added a series of links from my web site:
http://www.ebpml.org/etu_page.htm

Cheers,

Jean-Jacques Dubray____________________
Chief Architect
Eigner  Precision Lifecycle Management
200 Fifth Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
781-472-6317
jjd@eigner.com
www.eigner.com

On
>>Behalf Of Champion, Mike
>>Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 2:42 PM
>>To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
>>Subject: Useful article on WS Choreography
>>

>>http://www.nwfusion.com/power/2002/standoff.html is one of the better
>>articles I've seen in the trade press on the choreography situation.
Our