From: David Booth [mailto:dbooth@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2003 10:51 AM
To: Hugo Haas; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Re: Snapshot of Web Services Glossary

2. a priori information
I suggest eliminate this term from the glossary.  There is an issue
regarding the INTENT of that term in the architecture document, and that

issue does need to be resolved.  But the term itself is not meant in any

special sense that is specific to Web services.  I think the way to
resolve
the issue is to add more explanation to our architecture document,
rather
than defining any special meaning for the term.