RE: Layers in the WSA (was RE: [Fwd: UN/CEFACT TMG Releases e-Business Architecture Technical Specification for Public Review])

Arkin,

It will also be interesting to see how the WS-Policy authors will position the spec with respect to the results of the W3C Properties and Features Task Force (or vice versa, given the fact that WS-Policy came out first). It certainly seems that there will be some overlap.

Ugo