RE: Intermediaries text for stakeholders section

Hi Mark,
Thank you for your feedback, I'll integrate it into the text.

Regarding the comparison of intermediary models, which aspects of SOAP intermediaries would you like to point out as an example of what makes it a richer model than previous ones?

Ugo