RE: RPC in WSA?

Just a clarification of what I think Paul's intent is here ...

The "Web Services Architecture" itself is built on WSDL concepts and not RPC
directly, but the WSA *document* needs to talk about how to model RPC (and
REST, etc.) on top of the basic MEP platform.  All these abstractions are
fine things, but our audience apparently wants them to be related back to
actual practice.