RE: Draft of the Web Services Glossary

Here are some comments.  In general, portions of this are MUCH improved
-- but some of the sections are weird, to put it mildly.  Would it be
possible to flag the sections that are included for some "to-be-done"
reason and distinguish them from sections that have been reasonably
worked over?

Actor - As I understand it a legal entity can own agents or Web services
separately.  That is, ownership of a Web service does not always come
through ownership of the agent, and in fact the two may have different
owners.  I think.  Suggest: "... That may be the owner of agents and/or
Web services".

Discovery - Is this compatible with David Booth's diagrams and analysis?
In particular, I am concerned that some scenarios do not involve machine
processable descriptions but instead what he calls "semantics".
Suggest: "The act of locating a description ..."  At the very least I
would like to see this flagged as not representing consensus.

Message - I question the use of the word "client", which has an
implication to me of a client-server model.  The definition of "client",
in fact, simply refers to "requestor".  Suggest:  Eliminate client in
favor of requestor, see if one can eliminate client altogether.  Also,
the English is fractured somehow unless there is some punctuation after
the word client that I cannot see in this font.

Safe - Is this consistent with other sources, notable Web architecture?
If so, should reference.

Web site - Is this accurate?  Does it come from somewhere?  It seems to
me that Web sites can include things that are not pages, like
executables and Web services.

Legal Entity - Suggest: "... Or of Web services themselves".

Manageable element - Suggest eliminate or improve.  This definition adds
nothing that is not evident from the term itself.

Manageability Interface - This seems too general to me.  I think it
covers way too much, as I understand it.  Suggest eliminate or rework.

Message Description Language - Circular.  Eliminate.

Message identifier, recipient, etc -- Ditto.

Declarative and Procedural - WHAT????  I give up -- this is getting too
weird.