Re: There is no spoon Neo

Sanjiva:
  Something like that.
  I do not pretend to know all the potential forms of a Web service. I
certainly hope to be surprised!
  In addition to this loose association, there is a vast range of other
kinds of Web service. My nose is acute for some kinds of short-cut
`solutions' that I know will not meet the needs of people wanting to
develop and use Web services.

Frank