RE: OffTopic -- Always look on the sunny side ....

Great! Now the lawyers will define Web services for us ...

By the way, from reading Maureen O'Gara's article at http://www.sys-con.com/linux/articlenews.cfm?id=681, it looks like Charlie is productizing his IP under the code name DASCOA (Discovery and Connectivity Oriented Architecture) and claims that "it simplifies the writing of Web services considerably, and does not require SOAP, WSDL or other encumbered specifications". I never liked the term Web services much because it sounds too generic, but DASCOA definitely sounds much worse ;-).