RE: The stack diagram (was RE: Discussion topic for tomorrow'scall)

I would say that, given the debate we're having over protocol independence,
that HTTP isn't a requirement, either.

I thought that we had decided that the minimum requirement was an XML
protocol, and that the reference architecture identifies SOAP as the W3C
standard XML protocol.

Anne