RE: XLink vs. HLink

<sheepish-look>
Ah, I see that now. Read it too fast I think..

I retract the snide comments.
</sheepish-look>

Heather Kreger
Web Services Lead Architect
STSM, SWG Emerging Technology
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572

"Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>@w3.org on 09/27/2002
09:33:04 AM

Sent by:    www-ws-arch-request@w3.org

To:    www-ws-arch@w3.org
cc:
Subject:    RE: XLink vs. HLink

Are you referring to "the W3C's Technical Architecture Group are weighing
into the debate"?  That's the TAG, not the WSA WG.  (David Orchard is in
both groups, so he's our eyes and ears there).   They have, ahem, weighed
in and set off a bit of a shouting match on the www-tag list.  I did
pontificate a little in that discussion yesterday, but made it clear that I
was speaking as a private citizen and not for the WSA WG.