FW: XML Protocol LC Issue 334 Closed

Another response from XMLP to an issue we raised.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc Hadley [mailto:marc.hadley@sun.com]
Sent: Monday, September 16, 2002 12:22 PM
To: Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com
Cc: xmlp-comments@w3.org
Subject: XML Protocol LC Issue 334 Closed

Mike,

You raised[1](Issue #6) XMLP LC Issue 334[2] against part 1 of SOAP
1.2. The XMLP WG has decided to close this issue with no action:

(i) The SOAP processing model is orthogonal to MEPs so there is no need
to single out a particular MEP for mention in section 2.
(ii) Whilst it would be possible to change the reference to section 3.3
to a more general reference to section 3, we prefer to maintain the
more specific reference.

Please let us know if this is not acceptable.

Regards,
Marc (on behalf of the XML Protocol WG)

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlp-comments/2002Jul/0086.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-lc-issues.html#x334

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Center, Sun Microsystems.