Re: new editor's draft of WSA available

All,

I just realized that I just did exactly what I am about to ask everyone
NOT to do in future. Please remove www-wsa-comments@w3.org
from any replies to messages also posted to the lists. This will help
ensure that the comments list doesn't become polluted.

In fact, if you do send comments, it might be best to Bcc
www-wsa-comments@w3.org
so that no one is tempted to send their replies there.

Thanks,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com
phone: +1 508 234 3624