Re: Definition of a Web service out of sync (was Re: New editors' copy of the Web Services Architecture Glossary available)

Yikes, I had forgotten about this w/r/t our Requirements doc.

The history is that the definition in the requirements doc was agreed by
the WG
in the very early days of the WG as we began the process of defining our
requirements.

Over the summer, there was some discussion on the list[1] and [2] about
improvements, mostly
gramatical because the definition was rather poorly written and didn't
parse for some.
The culmination of that thread lead to the definition found in the WSA[3].

Personally, I have a strong preference for [3]. It was meant to replace
the one in the
requirements draft (which we SHOULD IMO have updated at the f2f, but did
not... my bad).

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com