From: Christopher B Ferris [mailto:chrisfer@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2002 12:44 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: new editor's draft of WSA available

All,

I've incorporated Eric and Heather's material with some tweaks. I have also included the harvesting
material as is (so we don't forget it:) I haven't included the management material as yet
because I understand that the MGT TF wants to noodle on that work some more before
they are ready to have it integrated (requiring a format change to XML). I believe that they
want to defer this until after the f2f.

Anyway, here's the latest WSA:

        http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2002/ws/arch/wsa/wd-wsa-arch.html

As always, comments welcomed. Note that I still need to update some of the graphics
to reflect naming changes we have (I think) settled on to a certain extent. Please let's
not get sucked into the vortex of endless debating over terms simply because I was
only able to find older representations of certain graphics. These will be updated!

Remember, this is ONLY A DRAFT! :)

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris
email: chrisfer@us.ibm.com