RE: Definition of Choreography

RE: Definition of Choreography> BPSS is close but is more complex than is
needed.

So, a subset of it might be sufficient?

>Yes, messages are equally important, but I don't think you should be
specific, for example you can do ...
>BUYER                              SELLER
>Order ----------------------------------->
>       <----------------------------------- Order Response
>Where Order is an EDI, RosettaNet, xCBL, cXML, etc. etc...
>If you have different choreographies for every separate messge format, then
you will get unnecessary duplication.
>David

I agree on a grand scale of reuse scheme that it's nice to have a *single*
public process to cover
the conversation pattern for all buyer-seller type of interactions, and that
this *single* public process be
reused by everyone.  From a pragmatic view point, it might be valuable if
message formats are also
available, so that a potential partner may know what kind of
processing/transformation capabilities are
required to correctly interpret and correlate the information, before
getting into a collaborative relationship.

Joshua