RE: Current summary of Label for Top Node of "triangle diagram"

Thanks, Dave, this is VERY appreciated!!!!

> Seems that the use of Registry is ok for the most number of
> people but it also has an objection.
>
> I'm not sure quite how to get to consensus on this issue.

Do people think we need to arrive at consensus quickly?  In light of my
message about the Choreography effort, I'd be happy if we called this the
"Registry, Repository, Discovery Mechanism/Agency, or Whatever", known by
the acronuym RRDMAW, so we can move on. (I'm only about half joking!) Maybe
after we have some perspective on what the rest of the framework looks like,
the answer will become clearer.

As someone (many people?) noted, "naming things" is one of the two hardest
problems in computer science. IMHO, we should try to keep it out of our
critical path.