From: Dave Hollander [mailto:dmh@contivo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 4:02 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: [USTF] Agenda for May 30, 2002

The usage scenarios telcon directly following WG telcon.
Same teleconference number, so just hang on the line
while the other members drop off.

0. Review minutes[1] and agenda.

1. Action Items
  1) Chair develop attendance list. Chris to send his list.
  2) Liaison with non W3C groups on future agenda (Chris).
  3) Bring up other groups involvement in the task force with the next CG
(Chris).
  4) (Chris) add usage scenario editorial work to June F2F agenda.
  5) Future action item to review completeness of our usage scenarios.
  6) Next agenda - categorization of the functional use cases. (Hao He -
5/22/2002 email)

2. Schedule
   May 31  - publish shapshot of editors draft
   July 5  - snapshot
   July 26 - snapshot
   Oct 11  - publish WD

3. Presentation (30 min) and Q/A (30 min) at F2F

4. Goals and Objectives

5. review and consider
   * draft documents [2] [3] [4]

6. Next Steps
   * How to get move ahead with preparing July 5 snapshot.

Cheers,

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002May/0338.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002May/0006.html
[3] http://www.w3.org/2002/04/17-ws-usecase.html