Re: D-AC009.2 discussion points and proposal(s)

On Tue, May 21, 2002 at 02:00:26PM -0400, Champion, Mike wrote:
> I also agree with CVX -- at this stage, the WS requirements should be
> driving the SW requirements rather than vice versa.

While I agree that requirements may go back-and-forth between Web
services and the Semantic Web, from a purely procedural point of view,
the Semantic Web was here first.  (na na na! 8-)

The Web Services Coordination Group was chartered to deal with these
sort of issues.  Let's just do our part the best we can (as our charter
directs), and as work progresses and we feel that we have a requirement
of a Semantic Web technology, then we'll raise that with the CG.

At this early stage, I believe that's the only way forward.