RE: D-AR0062.2: Authentication for data

Not exactly, though in some loose context some writer treat the two interchangeably.
Here's the nuance.  Data Origin Authentication is more like confirming
to Bob that the data came from Alice, but it doesn't tell whether the
data has been altered (so Bob doesn't have to compute the checksum or
message digest for verifying data integrity.)  Of course, in real life
what good is to Bob to know the message came from Alice but not know
if the message has been altered, if Bob and Alice are serious about
security?  This leads to data authentication.
Data authentication means confirming to Bob the data came from Alice and it
has not been altered.  It encompasses Data origin authc and data integrity.
E.g. Alice and Bob did a TLS handshake, through their sharing of
a master secret, they share a set of keying material for deriving
the symmetric keys known only between them.
One of the symmetric keys is for computing the HMAC-SHA1, say H.
Before sending a message M to Bob, Alice computes a message digest
with HMAC-SHA1, which is a message digest algorithm incorporating H,
resulting in D.  Alice sends M and D to Bob.  (Note that M can be in
either plaintext or ciphertext, depending on if Alice and Bob see a
need for Confidentiality.)  Bob now hashes M with H to get d.
If d == D, then voila -- Bob knows M came from Alice unaltered.

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service