RE: architecture question

Hi Tim,

The problems in your example are problems of semantics and ontology, not
strictly problems of architecture. You might want to look at the
recently-published Web Ontology Requirements working draft [1] to see if
it's addressing your concerns.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-webont-req-20020307/

--steve