  From: www-ws-arch-request@w3.org [mailto:www-ws-arch-request@w3.org]On
Behalf Of Yin Leng Husband
  Sent: Thursday, March 07, 2002 6:08 PM
  To: Prasad Yendluri; Yin Leng Husband
  Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org
  Subject: RE: D-AG0016 - Technology Gaps

  This is a good point.  In fact, the charter says
  "The Working Group should also identify what existing W3C technologies
already address functions required by the architecture identified."
  I wanted to avoid a discussion over *whose* existing standards and
technologies at this point of high-level requirements
  identification.  Therefore I took the path that in order to identify gaps,
existing technologies would be flushed out during the process.

  Regards,
  Yin Leng