RE: Back to Requirements (was RE: Web Service Definition [Was

I think this discussion, trying to make a concise definition
of what a w/s is (or should be...), looks like trying to
define how the result of a building activity looks like
before having defined the requirements and the properties
of what we are going to build.

"words", in this sense, may have quite different meanings
for different readers and the same definition risks to mean
different things to different people.

/stefano

P.S.	As to "interface" or "interfaces", I do not think that
	the issue is around "an interface corresponds to an URI".
	We are trying to define an architecture for w/s; for that
	matter, the same w/s can be described in multiple ways,
	according to the accents and the paradigms.
	The fact that a w/s finally incarnates in a URI does
	not mean that there could be different interfaces for that,
	imho.