Re: Back to Requirements (was RE: Web Service Definition [Was "Some T houghts ..."])

Mark,

I used the term "XML Infoset" which is not the same as
XML1.0 anglebrackets and so does not constrain the "what"
which amounts to some mechanism by which an XML Infoset
is "expressed" (serialized).

Cheers,

Chris