RE: AG004 Closure Sought

Hugo,

I've been under the impression that the AC020.x were
Privacy requirements mistakenly prefixed with AC instead of AR,
and AC020 was the critical success factor (CSF).
They surely read like requirements instead of CSFs to me.
If those are indeed AC's, then I think some ARs are needed
to be stated, because it's hard to imagine there'll be only
CSFs but no requirements under the Privacy section in the
requirements spec.

Cheers,

Joe Hui
Exodus, a Cable & Wireless service