RE: New snapshot of the Web Services Architecture Usage Scenarios

I guess what I was trying to say is that the protocol specifics need
revisting but they may
give the wrong impression to the outside world when published.

I'm certainly interetesd in a few more rest-full examples (e.g. fire and
forget).

Martin.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002May/0112.html

or it could just be done with vanilla HTTP PUT;

PUT http://example.org/quote/bigco/ HTTP/1.1
Host: example.org
[blank line]
34.5

Would anybody be interested in me taking a whack at doing this for the
other scenarios?