RE: [hst] harvest list (repost from Wed 07/10/2002 09:46 AM)

[this is a repost to the public list of a message sent earlier
to the member list]

Thanks Joel, your help is appreciated. Please have at it with UDDI.

There have been discussions on what harvesting entails[1][2]. For an
example, Mark has harvested REST [3]. Our overall approach is at [4],
which we are entering step 2.

Hope this helps - we are trying to figure this out as we go, so feel free
to chime in with suggestions.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-arch/2002Jul/0017.html
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-arch/2002Jul/0028.html
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ws-arch/2002Jul/0023.html