RE: [hst] harvest list (repost from Mon 07/08/2002 09:59 PM)

[this is a repost to the public list of a message sent earlier
to the member list]

Great.

I agree that XML-RPC may have been subsumed by SOAP, from a harvesting
perspective. Unless there is objection, I elect to drop it.

Also, I think there is merit in including Jini/JavaSpaces? Any others?

Without objection, I can take Jini/JavaSpaces. I will also take ebXML or UDDI
if there is a need.

Mike