Re: [RTF] AR007.1.2 proposal to WSA WG

On Tue, Jul 09, 2002 at 10:13:04PM -0500, Damodaran, Suresh wrote:
> Since those items "referred to" are essential (and are not just "commentary"
> items)
> for reliability of WSA, I would prefer keeping it the way it has been
> proposed.
> It is a requirement, as currently written, as you can also see.

It's a requirement only because it says "D-AR".  But it clearly isn't
measurable as a requirement should be.  I also wonder what it means
to have a requirement reference a CSF - does it mean that that if the
CSF isn't met, then the requirement isn't met?  etc..

Anyhow, I'm not going to get all hung up on this one, but I'd be
surprised if I was the only one with this observation.