From: Duane Nickull [mailto:duane@xmlglobal.com]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 2:28 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: eBusiness Web Services (ebXML)

FYI

This is an interesting presentation prepared by Matt MacKenize.  It
touches on a few topics of reliable messaging for web services etc.

http://www.sigmalogica.com/presentations/ebxml_web_services.ppt

Web services are becoming an integral part of what ebXML is evolving
into.  The latest Registry has a newly designed (in progress) WSDL
binding.

Duane Nickull