From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) [mailto:RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2002 9:43 PM
To: Champion, Mike; Assaf Arkin; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Next Steps in Reliable Messaging (was RE: Different Levels of
Rel iable Messaging)

I believe that this is
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Dec/0083.html
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-arch/2002Dec/0083.html> , as
referenced in my summary.

Although I am obviously far less expert than the people having this
technical discussion, perhaps I could comment that it worries me that they,
or someone, is talking about sending level 0 of this stack to XMLP and
defering the higher levels.  This does not seem right to me because level
zero does not seem to include the basics contained in the ebXML RM spec --
which I consider to be somewhat minimal.  Aspects that do not seem to be
contained are repeated tries at delivery by the sender and handling by the
receiver of repeated receptions of the same message.