RE: A priori CSF

Mark,

	A little more details would be helpful for me at least. Brings
out the thoughts. I kind-of understand the need to articulate a minimal
subset of common information/metadata which could be available across
*all* web services. I am unclear on the "generic language" part - do you
mean a vocabulary (URI, state, version, ...) plus an interaction pattern
? Analogous to a well defined base class, I assume, with fields and
methods.

cheers