RE: Summary: D-AG0011

Mark,

I agree there's an intermediate state, I'm just saying I don't think we can
do anything useful with the web architecture principles in that intermediate
state.  There are some very serious issues that are being talked about on
the TAG, that I *really* don't want us to throw ourselves into.  Like: what
is the relationship between the Web and HTTP GET/POST.  There's a lot of
"gospel reading" and intepreting that we should avoid.

Further, I don't want us to try to create the web architecture principles.
Otherwise we'll be forced to vigorously debate each of the line items of the
web architecture principles/interpretations, and I'm so lazy I only want to
debate that once ;-)

If the TAG has excluded something from the web architectural principles,
then I really don't think the wsawg ought to define that *thing* has being
part of the web architecture.  That's not our job.

I'd really like us to focus on the web services architecture and tie our
discussions of compliance with web architecture to a web arch document,
rather than creating our own interpretation.  That way we can discuss
security, reliability, conversations, workflow and all that fun stuff in the
most expedient manner possible.

Cheers,
Dave