RE: Summary: D-AG0009

Fair enough.  It's generality is not an issue for me ... it's simplicity,
understandability, implementation efficiency, and general cost/benefit ratio
is yet to be demonstrated in the Web Services context, IMHO.  To pick a
possibly trivial example, RDF assertions are about a "resource" identified
by a URI; how will that work when the web service is really identified by a
SOAP message?  I know that you don't like this situation (I don't either!)
but that is the reality on the ground today, and in the short term future.

We've got enough problems reconciling the web services architecture with
the web architecture, whatever that is, and with reality, whatever that
turns out to be, to accept strong requirements about the architecture being
expressible in RDF/DAML+OIL/whatever. I hope we use every bit of SW-related
technology that makes our job easier ... but no more!