RE: OWL translations: French, Japanese, Korean... wow!

Err...
We should start implementing it soon but, hey guys, you know much more than
we do about all this RDF stuff, so any ideas are welcome. What to use, how
to do it... whatever! We've just started using RDF stuff recently and we
feel the force ;-)

Anyway, I think Ivan explained the current process clearly, and he save us
all a lot of time maintaining those files there.

We do plan on querying the RDF files once a day so we could update all our
files referencing translated TRs to new URIs if they exist and be notified
about it. Right now we keep an eye open on the w3c-translators mailing list
and the new way should be a big step ahead.

Best,
Jose.

-----

Jose Manuel Alonso
W3C Spanish Office
Parque Cientifico-Tecnologico de Gijon
33203 - Gijon, Asturias, Spain
tels.: +34 984390616; +34 984291212; fax: +34 984390612
email: jalonso@w3.org