[Fwd: Re: OWL Web Ontology Language Overview Editorial Comments]; followup; and regrets for thurs

I believe this message on friday and lee lacy's confirmation that he
accepts all of the updates, completes my work on the overview.
I will be offline the rest of today (tuesday) and wed morning at a darpa
meeting and then if we have a meeting on thurs am iwill miss it sorry.
I will check email on wed night if there are other issues for me.

thanks,
deborah