Re: Fwd: OWL issue: constraining members of a container in OWL:DL

I think the response should be couched in terms of OWL Full not OWL DL.
While OWL DL does not prohibit rdf:Seq, it does prohibit rdfs:member which
is probably needed to do what the commentor wants.

In terms of the comment on RDF, I think we only really claim good
interoperability between OWL Full and RDF. Between OWL DL and RDF some
things work and some don't.

Jeremy