Re: Guide: Text in Appendix C: An Alternative Region Ontology

Smith, Michael K wrote:

> Guus,
>
> We have the following in the Guide:
>

>>Below is a UML class diagram for this example. The modeling decisions
>>for this diagram will be discussed in the forthcoming document on the
>>UML presentation syntax.
>

> Should I leave this as 'the forthcoming document' or do we have
> something to point to?  Or 'a forthcoming document'?

Appendix C is a bit of an old remnant, which would serve better as a
guideline / how-to-do-it example. Also, the UML presentation will be
overruled by the OMG UML profile. Thus, I propose to delelet appedix C
from the Guide, which I think can be done without loss of info.

Guus

> - Mike
>
> Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
> EDS - Austin Innovation Centre