Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

On September 10, Sandro Hawke writes:

> > 1) It would be good if someone could extract a list of proposed tests with
> > one or more systems that pass them, ideally with the list of systems next to
> > each test. We could then use that as the basis to approve a load of tests.
>
> Done.  Now on the page.
>
> > 2) I do not think that Peter's system should be viewed as passing all the
> > syntactic tests.
> > In particular it does not distinguish OWL Lite from OWL DL.
> >
> > I would suggest marking the OWL Lite Syntax tests as Incompletely passed by
> > Peter's system.
>
> Peter, do you agree?    Do you plan on maintaining the data, or should
> someone just do this one-time change?
>
> > 3)
> > I note that the five approved tests that we are not passing suggests that we
> > approved them rather too quickly.
>
> We still don't have results on the page from FaCT, Racer, Cerebra,
> Jena, ... etc.

I am about to send a status report on FaCT, Racer and Cerebra (I took
an action to do so). As far as test results are concerned, the Racer
team are developing an automated DIG test harness which will allow us
to automatically generate full test results for Racer, FaCT, FaCT++
and maybe also Cerebra.

Ian