Re: OWL Test Results page, built from RDF

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 03:13, Sandro Hawke wrote:
> I've written a python program to fetch one or more RDF files
> describing OWL test-suite test results and output a table showing the
> combined details .  You can view the output at
>
>     http://www.w3.org/2003/08/owl-systems/test-results-out
>
> Down at the bottom, you'll see there's a form where you can supply
> your own URIs for RDF data about your own test results, and see what
> it makes of them, running as a CGI script.

Hey... this is kinda fun to play with. I took PFPS's report
on OWLP and wrote a nasty perl script
  http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/grok434.pl

to convert it to RDF as expected by sandro's tool. I put
a snapshot of the results at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2003Sep/att-0005/_xxx.rdf

so you can correlate it with the surnia results and such.