Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 10:09:40 -0500
From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
To: public-webont-comments@w3.org
Subject: Call for comments on your implementation experience

it is the opinion of the chair of WOWG (me) that we have now met all
of our exit criteria (modulo potential change in RDF) and thus I am
going to begin preparing materials for our eventual move to Proposed
Recommendation -- one thing that would help is if the implementors of
OWL reasoners, ontologies, or etc. were to share with us their
experiences -- this is especially valuable (but not limited to) those
who have contributed their results to our test documents.
  We are expecially interested in feedback with respect to whether you
were able to implement the langauge based on the documents (were we
clear), were there other people's tools, products, techniques you
found valuable, and how long did it take you and how hard was it (in
qualitative terms is fine).
  Unclear to me exactly how I will use this information, but I would
prefer responses to this list, and in public, so that I am free to
forward what you write to the Working Group and/or other W3C lists.
  thanks
  Jim Hendler
p.s. Please feel free (and encouraged) to circulate this message to
all and sundry who may have implemented in this space

Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  *** 240-277-3388 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler      *** NOTE CHANGED CELL NUMBER ***