Re: proposed reply for Semantics and Abstract Syntax (and some general OWL Lite, CR, & implementation) comments

On Fri, 2003-05-30 at 14:27, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> [ Proposed response for
>   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003May/0069.html
> ]

I would prefer to avoid ad-hoc/post-hoc design rationale; I'd prefer
to quote from the proceedings of the WG (the specs and/or
the issues list/decision record). But given that
that the high order comment seems to be "get it out
the door" I think this is a tolerable level of putting
words in the WG's mouth.

So thanks for drafting it and please do send it.