Agenda for this week (late again)

In maintaining current tradition, the agenda will be late again this
week - apologies, but as you can see from the list, lots happening!

Main agenda item will be moving Test to Last Call.  Please read
Jeremy's email from [1] (reproduced below in its entirety) and any
accompanying thread.

We will also review some of the open comments that are not aimed at
specific documents, and see if any merit new issues or reopening old
ones.

  - Jim H.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003May/0194.html