Re: TEST I5.24 - 004 was RE: Partial? regrets May 1st

On May 6, Jeremy Carroll writes:

Oops - yes of course. Just shows how dangerous it is to rely on manual
translation! Fortunately, this was the only test where I had to do so.

Ian

p.s. I believe that this is yet another example illustrating how
crazy it is to try to write OWL in RDF syntax without tool support -
even we (the "experts") can't get it right!