From: Jim Hendler [mailto:hendler@cs.umd.edu]
Sent: 28 March 2003 14:51
To: Charles White; www-webont-wg@w3.org
Subject: Welcome Charles (Was RE: Review of Test Document)

At 13:55 +0000 3/28/03, Charles White wrote:

[snip]

>Charles

OOPS.
This reminds me, in the press to move to Last Call I forgot to inform
the group that Charles White of Network Inference has joined our WG,
replacing Peter Crowther who is going on to other things.  Welcome
Charles, and please feel free to send the group a short message
introducing yourself and your background.
  -Jim H.