Re: title format (was Re: comments on Overview and Guide)

unfortunately i dont think it makes sense for any individual editor to make the decision
since the main point of the suggestion is to have a uniform naming scheme.
my only current editorial decision  is to use the last group decision we had to have
uniformity but i will support any consistent reasonable suggestion.
the past format i viewed as reasonable and peter's suggestion i also view as reasonable.

deborah