Re: out of action and social meaning meeting

Thanks, Dan, for pointing out that the social meaning meeting is Thursday,
not Tuesday.

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6912, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
03/03/2003 11:38 AM