Re: [Fwd: Re: Proposed response to Golbeck regarding imports issue]

On Tue, 2003-06-17 at 10:35, Jeff Heflin wrote:
[...]
> Would you oppose the removal of this parenthetical remark?

I'm thinking it over...

> Finally, I'd like to remind everyone that Reference is not a normative
> document, so the impact of whatever we decide will be minor.

I don't think that follows; it seems to me that *more* people will
read reference than the normative docs; so any misleading information
there is more damaging than information elsewhere.

>  Let's not
> waste too much WG time on this!

Of course we don't want to waste time on it... but I'm
not sure spending time on it is a waste.