Re: issues with respect to the test cases overall manifest document

Jos De_Roo wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken, this is a machine generated file
> (Jeremy did all that work and I'm very glad with that)
> and mainly intended for machines; I believe there
> is no false information in there; maybe there is some
> information in there that is not very relevant (resulting
> from some graph merging I guess) but at least my machine
> is not having trouble with that (and it was a good test
> case on its own btw, ie I found some bugs that way).
> Anyhow a cleanup could be in order, what do you think
> Jeremy?

Cleaning it up is a lot of work.

It depends on the particular issue.

The point that a particular rdfs:Class should be an owl:Class could be
addressed (the underlying problem is that
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/testOntology
is distinctly OWL Full rather than OWL DL.

It may be possible to tweak the code that generates it.
The current algorithm is something like:

- read all the relevant files ( testOntology, manifests, some others )
- dump it to the Manifest.rdf file
- generate the test cases doc

It would probably be slightly better if I changed it to:

- read all the relevant manifest files
- dump it to the Manifest.rdf file
- read all the other files ( testOntology, manifests, some others )
- generate the test cases doc

Don't expect anything human readable - the individual manifest files are
just about intelligible.

I will add Peter's message to my todo list, and get back when I have done
whatever I feel is worth the effort.

Jeremy