From: Guus Schreiber [mailto:schreiber@cs.vu.nl]
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 9:32 AM
To: Jim Hendler
Cc: WebOnt WG
Subject: Re: Agenda/Logistics telecon June 4, 2003

Jim Hendler wrote:

[..]

> RE: ACTION: Guus to propose a definition for "class description".

See the proposed response to RDFCore comments in Ref:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Jun/0016.html

[[
A class description describes am OWL class, either by a class name or
by specifying a class extension of an unnamed anonymous class.
]]

I also propose drop "class expression" from the glossary in Guide, as
the terms is not used anymore in our documents.

Guus

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/